Monday, January 19, 2009

Eco-Tools Brushes



Product Name: ecoTools Brush

Price (Range): $2-$10

Purchase Locations: Select Targets, Wal-marts, and Drug stores (call to check your specific store’s availability)

Cons: none so far

Pros: cheap, effective, environmentally friendly, good quality

Rating (1=worst, 10=best): 8

Review: Okay guys, sorry it’s been awhile since the last review. I’ve been busy with school stuff. Anyway, this is the promised review of this brand of cosmetic brushes. The ecoTools brushes were discovered and bought out of an urgent need of extra eye shadow and blush brushes. So anyway, being a college student, I figure I’d go to Target to check out select make-up brushes since department/mall brands always cost a fortune. While I was there, I found this line of brushes. At first, I was skeptical because of the prices, they were so low, but decided to try them anyway because I had nothing to lose. After having them for about a month now, I can for sure say that these brushes are very soft and they have a similar feel to expensive brushes I already own; the feel is comparable to the Kat Von D eye brush set reviewed in an earlier post. On top of that they don’t seem to shed, at least not so far, and are still in perfect condition after a few washes and a lot of uses. I love this brand of brushes and have gone back for more to supplement my collection. What more can I say but that I love these brushes-rock on ecoTools! They’re good for the environment and good on your wallet.

*Not all Targets, Wal-Marts, etc. carry this brand of brushes and even when they say they do, they may not carry the complete line of brushes. Please check your local store for availability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment