Friday, July 24, 2009

L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara



So I hated the L'Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara, but do I hate this new one that is supposedly an upgraded version of the Voluminous formula? Read below for more information!
Product Name: L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara
Price: Varies ($6.00-8.00 USD)

Purchase Locations: Ulta, Walmart, drugstores, etc.
Cons: packaging is a bit bulky for small purses
Pros: doesn't flake, creates a ton of volume, does not clump, can layer for more dramatic effect, cheap price
Rating (1=worst, 10=best): 10
Review: Okay, seriously, I don't give out a lot of tens in my product review but I definitely think L'Oreal earned it this time! I was so pleased to see how well this formula worked that I couldn't be happier to review it and recommend it. I layered on this mascara and throughout the day, I saw zero flaking. It felt great and lightweight that I didn't even notice it at all. The formula is smooth and doesn't easily clump. The brush is a bit on the bigger side but I'm all for bigger brushes anyway; I don't usually put mascara on my lower lashes so I don't look for smaller brushes. Overall, I love this mascara and think that it's a great buy, especially for the cheap price. The packaging isn't that bad either. It's on the sleek side, just a bit big is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment