Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Vichy and Kenzo, Sound Familiar?!

Have you guys tried the following brands?

Vichy and KENZO


Vichy is a France-based company that specializes in moisturizers, cleansers, and creams. I am going to try out some products from this brand when my current supply of products goes away. I will update you and do some product reviews afterwards. I have heard many good things about this company though so I thought I'd let you know incase you're at the stage where you'll be making some new investments. Check out these links for some Vichy product reviews.

Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel
A Number of Vichy Product Recommendations
Vichy Aqualia Thermal

KENZO is a perfume and face-care specialty company founded in France by Takada Kenzo. It launched its perfume line in 1980s and recently added face-care to its repertoire in 2001. I haven't tried out any skin-care products from this line yet, but I have definitely had my fair share of Kenzo perfume. In fact, I have a collection of them. I love their perfumes, which I repeat over and over in my product reviews are packaged so well! Talk about refine and elegant yet modern and sleek. I do plan on trying some Kenzo skin products in the near future and, of course, review them if they are awesome. For the time being, check out their latest product, a special Halloween face product.

Kenzo Marshmallow Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment