Friday, March 5, 2010

Beauty Steal of the Week


Looking for a cheap but GREAT beauty find? Try Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque!


This mask is great for people with blemish-prone skin. It feels wonderful on the skin when you first apply it because it has a cooling effect, and therefore relieves that uncomfortable feeling that often accompanies big pimples. Then, when it starts to dry it sucks the dirt out of your pores and makes your face cleaner. Afterwards, you can just wash it off and feel your soft, supple skin! Yay for this $5.00 mask that can be found at Walgreens and CVS.

FTC regulation information:
*I purchased this product myself.
*I stand by my review whole-heartedly and have used, as well as tested, the products first-hand.
*I have no affiliations with this company.
*I am not being paid or earning any commission.

**According to FTC guidelines, products that are given or donated for review by a company or brand must be stated as such. Products that were purchased by the beauty blogger/reviewer will be stated as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment