Sunday, April 25, 2010

Beauty Steal of the Week


As I have stressed many times on this blog, sunscreen is so important! I use sunscreen everyday, right after my moisturizer. Many people don't use sunscreen for a variety of reasons (none of which is a good excuse!!), but price should definitely not be one of those excuses. You really don't need to purchase super expensive sunscreen! Some sunscreens at drugstores, Walmart, etc. are perfectly capable of keeping your skin protected so long as it's SPF 30 or more and provides both UVA and UVB protection.

I'm currently using the $7.00 sunscreen by Coppertone. I purchased it at Walmart a few weeks ago. It works wonderfully; it's oil-free and non-comedogenic (yay, no additional breakouts). I actually like the way my skin looks with this sunscreen, which is really surprising because most of the time, sunscreen makes you look greasy, white, and just weird. This sunscreen is slightly oily but for some reason, I like the extra sheen, kind of like a natural summer glow!

FTC regulation information:
*I bought this product myself.
*I have no affiliations with this company.
*I am not being paid or earning any commission.

**According to FTC guidelines, products that are given or donated for review by a company or brand must be stated as such. Products that were purchased by the beauty blogger/reviewer will be stated as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment