Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh My!


I usually don't like to post these kinds of entries, but I've got to say that I was so blown away by the awful makeup job of one of my fellow classmates that I just HAD to tell you all about it. Okay, so I get that blemishes and bumps are no fun...so that's why most of us with skin issues use concealer or foundation to "fix" our issues. I mean who wouldn't want to look flawless? And when done right, concealer and foundation can do wonders...but when done wrong, it's a disaster. Case in point #1: Please remember that lighter is not better! Find foundations or concealers in YOUR skin tone, not lighter! Case in point #2: Apply and BLEND into skin. Don't just leave patches on your face! It's SOOO obvious that you're trying to cover something when you do this!

Anyway, I hope from this post you learn to pay attention to your makeup application. This wasn't meant to be mean. Sometimes, observing is learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment