Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cheap, I'm Talking REAL Cheap

Cheap, I'm talking REALLLLLY cheap makeup ladies...So I know I'm a beauty junkie but even I have my spending limits. Afterall, my job at the school only pays so much per hour and food is kind of important! So if you're in my position, how do you solve this problem? You research for cheap but high-quality makeup of course! And ladies, I'm sooo glad to announce to you I have discovered a wonderful makeup company with high quality makeup at ridiculous prices. I introduce you, my readers, to YABY cosmetics.

YABY cosmetics has everything from eyeshadows to lipsticks to blushes to foundations. I'm personally in LOVE with their eyeshadows and blushes. And the great part? I can afford more than 1 at a time. The normal YABY eyeshadows are $2.75 each. They come in the metal pans like MAC ones but do NOT have the plastic container. This isn't really a problem because you can easily buy YABY's makeup pallete or a UNII makeup palette to put the eyeshadows in. UNII palettes, incase you are wondering, are empty magnetized pans that hold any makeup items with metal pans. They're $29.00 for one but the shipping is free. Back to YABY talk, the metallic eyeshadows cost $3.55 each. The blushes are $11.95. 

Have you guys heard of a better deal? These are HIGH quality, professional grade products here people! This line was started by makeup artist Liz Yu for other makeup artists. I've seen swatches of the eyeshadows, blushes, bronzers, and foundations and let me tell you this brand truly lives up to its name! 

I'm about to order some products right now!!!

To shop YABY cosmetics:

For YABY eyeshadow swatches:

For YABY metallic eyeshadow swatches:

For YABY blush/bronzer/setting powder swatches:

For comprehensive YABY eyeshadow palette swatches:

For a UNII pan:

FTC regulation information:
*I have no affiliations with this company.
*I am not being paid or earning any commission.

**According to FTC guidelines, products that are given or donated for review by a company or brand must be stated as such. Products that were purchased by the beauty blogger/reviewer will be stated as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment