Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kanebo Blanchir Superior White Deep Milky Conditioner


Like having a moisturizer that doubles as a primer? Want bang for your buck? Well Kanebo's Blanchir Superior White Deep Milky Conditioner is just that and more!
To read the whole product review, please click on the "read more" link!


Product Name: Kanebo Blanchir Superior White Deep Milky Conditioner
Price (USD): approximately $49.00; it varies depending on where you get it
Purchase locations: in Asia, however you can find it online like at www.strawberrynet.com
Cons: hard to find if you live in the US or Europe, unless you buy online
Pros: lots of product for price, can double as a primer, hydrates well
Rating (1=worst, 10=best): 9
Final Say/Summary: I've used a lot of moisturizers so when I tried this one, I didn't expect anything special. I must say I was wrong! This moisturizer feels great, doesn't leave a nasty residue or white film, and is completely worth the price. You get over 4 oz (130 ml) of product in this bottle! How fantastic is that? By the way, just for comparison purposes, most high-brand European and American brands only give you 1 oz of product! I love the way this moisturizer sinks right into my skin and it leaves a smoothing effect; like you applied a silicone primer. Also, you can layer other products over this moisturizer without it rubbing off. I don't know if you have experienced moisturizers or serums that rub off when you add other skin care and makeup products, but that's the worst! I hate when that happens and it completely ruins my routine. Thank goodness this moisturizer doesn't have that effect at all! 

I must note that when I originally bought this product, the sales person told me this would whiten and even my skin over time but I've only used this product for about 3 weeks now so I can't say its whitened or even my skin tone any. But to be honest, even if it didn't I would still purchase again because it's just a great moisturizer overall!

FTC regulation information:
*I purchased this product myself.
*I stand by my review whole-heartedly and have used, as well as tested, the products first-hand.
*I have no affiliations with this company.
*I am not being paid or earning any commission.

**According to FTC guidelines, products that are given or donated for review by a company or brand must be stated as such. Products that were purchased by the beauty blogger/reviewer will be stated as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment