Friday, July 16, 2010

Undiscovered MAC Classic

We've all heard that MAC cosmetic is one of the best brands in the beauty industry, but more often than not the brand's eyeshadows overshadow any other MAC product. I do love MAC eyeshadows, but I've got to say that the company has a lot of products that should be given more attention that they currently receive. One of the products being today's featured review: MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil.

To read more about one of MAC's undiscovered classic product, click the "Read More" link!

Product Name: MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil
Price (USD): $14.50
Purchase Locations: MAC counters, MAC stores, www.maccosmetics.com
Cons: a bit pricey for an eye pencil compared to drugstores
Pros: very long wearing, waterproof, smooth texture, no tug, no smudge
Rating (1=worst, 10=best): 10
Final Say/Summary: I didn't discover MAC's powerpoint eye pencil until about two weeks ago. Before that, I use to skip on eyeliners by buying drugstore brands and then using the saved money to buy expensive eyeshadows, blushes, etc. However, upon spending some time at the MAC counter, I discovered the powerpoint eye pencil and instantly fell in love! Yea, I know the pencil is sort of expensive at $14.50, but the formula completely lives up to its advertisement on MAC's website! It is waterproof, very smooth in texture, smudge and budge proof, and long-wearing! You really have to use a makeup remover to get it all off. And when I say waterproof, I don't mean that when you hit the water you get an instant panda-eye mess. I mean the liner really stays where you lined with minimal to no smudging! Honestly, I would collect all the colors in this collection if I could because I love this pencil so much! I recommend all eye pencil lovers to try out MAC'S powerpoint eye pencil if you haven't already! Absolutely my new favorite for the summer!

FTC regulation information:
*I purchased this product myself.
*I stand by my review whole-heartedly and have used, as well as tested, the products first-hand.
*I have no affiliations with this company.
*I am not being paid or earning any commission.

**According to FTC guidelines, products that are given or donated for review by a company or brand must be stated as such. Products that were purchased by the beauty blogger/reviewer will be stated as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment