Friday, September 3, 2010

Kristen Stewart Classic Tutorial

Hello all,
Sorry I've been gone so long! School has started back up so I've been quite busy. On top of that, I have lost my camera charger and therefore have a non-working camera. Thus, the combination of the two factors has led to the lack of posts. Please forgive me as I'm back today with a more-than-awesome tutorial for you. As you all know, I love Kristen Stewart and in almost every picture of her, she's got this green-ish brown eye makeup. Here's two pictures of what I'm talking about:



As you can see, it's basically a green, teal on the lid topped with a brown red in the crease and some black liner all around the eyes. Easy right? No, not easy at all if you're trying to get the exact colors on her. Well I've tried and tried and tried and I think I finally found the perfect mix of colors and techniques to pull this look off and I'm here to share the steps with you! Click the "Read More" link for the full tutorial and pictures of myself with the makeup.

Here's some pictures of the eyeshadow on me:




Eye Makeup List:
-MAC Club e/s
-MAC Haux e/s
-MAC Tete-a-Tint e/s
-Korres Soft Eyeliner Pencil Black (1S)
-Lancome Definicils Mascara

1) Start with clean eyes (no makeup) and apply the Korres Black Pencil all over the lid, do not pass the crease line.
2) Using your fingers, blend the pencil to make it look like eyeshadow and also to eliminate the harsh edges, but do not let the liner pass the crease.
3) Using a large, fluffy crease brush apply MAC Haux all over the crease and slightly above the crease. You may repeat to build up the color intensity.
4) Using a normal eye brush, apply MAC Club all over the lower lid, do not pass the crease.
5) Using a clean blending brush, blend out the harsh edge of Club and make it graduate into the Haux color in the crease.
6) Using the same fluffy crease brush in step 3, apply Tete-a-Tint between Club and Haux. It will make the two colors blend better and redden the crease color.
7) Take some more club on a small smudge brush or something like MAC's 219 and apply Club to the lower lash line.
8) Take the Korres pencil and line the lower waterline and the upper lash line.
9) Apply mascara and the transformation is complete!

*Additional info for those who are interested:
-Foundation used: Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Foundation SPF 15 all over
-Korres Blush 16 Pink on cheek
-Bare Minerals Hydrating Mineral Veil on top of cheekbone 
-MAC Freckletone Lipstick

FTC regulation information:
*I purchased these products myself.
*I have no affiliations with these companies.
*I am not being paid or earning any commission.

**According to FTC guidelines, products that are given or donated for review by a company or brand must be stated as such. Products that were purchased by the beauty blogger/reviewer will be stated as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment