Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Update and Tag Post

Sorry it has been so long readers! I've been busy with summer school and some other things. But I'll be back with a lot of product reviews!


Meanwhile, I saw this fun tag post on another beauty site and thought I'd join. What are your answers to these questions?


QUESTIONS:
1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

A: I'd def choose the palettes/eyeshadows.
2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
A: I hate to say this since I love long hair but I'd choose chop off all my hair because it'll grow back...RIGHT?! :P
3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
A: Pink cheeks! Angel look FTW!
4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
A: That's tough! If I didn't have so much makeup, I'd choose makeup but since I have enough makeup to last me a century, I'd probably have to be clothes right now.
5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
A: Oh boy, what kind of question is that? Maybe lipstick as eyeliner if I had a really dark plum lipstick.
6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
A: Only at Sephora. More choices and they have more than just makeup, like skincare and stuff!
7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
A: One lip color. That's easy, just choose a neutral shade that works well with any looks. Then go crazy with the eyeshadow(s) to change your look.
8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
A: Winter clothes in summer. I love longsleeves anyway!
9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
A: Dark nails. I love the vampy manicure.
10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
A: Lip product. I can do with just lip balm, which is what I do all the time anyway.
11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
A. Ponytail. You can dress it up by curling or super straightening it. A messy bun won't lend well in the gym though so ponytail is more versatile.
12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
A. Paint my nails. I hardly paint them anyway.
13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
A. LOL! Most ridiculous question ever. I guess I'd have to sharpie them in everyday. No eyebrows look weird!
14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
A. Definitely live without nail polish. Not even essential in my beauty book!


Have some beauty fun by copy and pasting these questions and replying in the comment section. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment