Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Face Wash Routine

As someone who suffers from rosacea, I am very careful with what I use on my face. I can go from clear skin to inflamed skin within a matter of weeks. So even though I still experiment with different products, I try to find those that are gentle but effective. I've been using a few new products to wash my face and I really like the combination. Here's a description of what I use and when I use it. I will review the products in detail in a few weeks, when I've had enough time to experiment and really see the benefits.

-Cetaphil Face Wash (morning) with a face cloth (face wash is a gently way to exfoliate)
-Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil with Sephora's Dual Exfoliating Face Brush at night (great alternative to Clarisonic Mia--which I've owned in the past)

What do you girls and guys use to wash your face? Do you like to use foam washes? Cream cleansers? Any of you tried an oil wash? What about the super-gritty exfoliators? Leave your face wash recommendations or routines in the comments section!

I confess that I used to be in love with St. Ives Apricot face scrub but now only use it from time to time due to my rosacea. Also, this is the first time I've used an oil face wash so I'll see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment