Saturday, February 25, 2012

Test Drive: Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Creme Shadow Pencil


Everyone always talks about these great finds at drugstores that are equivalent to designer makeup brands, and while I concede that there are many products that are of great quality I find there are more often flops than steals. So let me tell you about a very uninspiring product I came across that turned out to be quite a flop.

Wet n Wild's edol eyes creme shadow pencil is a total flop. Why? Well, here's the quick version of a review of this product: it creases instantly on its own, it creases even with shadow layered over it, it creases with eyeshadow primer under it, and it has no staying power. The only positive thing I can say about it is that the colors offered are quite pretty, but still the pretty colors are useless if all they do is migrate to your eye folds.

So in short, don't bother with this product. I know the $0.99 price tag is very alluring but save yourself some money and skip on this drugstore product.

No comments:

Post a Comment