Saturday, February 18, 2012

Boar Brushes

You've probably heard by now that most hair stylists recommend boar bristle brushes. Why? They're supposed to help you distribute the natural oils from your scalp down the length of your hair. This can be beneficial for many reasons, including protecting and coating the length of your hair as well as reducing oil build-up at the scalp (or life-less hair).

So a boar bristle brush, easy right? Not so... have you checked out prices for these things lately? Being a student still in school, I just can't afford to spend (nor do I wish to spend) over $10.00 for a brush. I mean for goodness sakes, it's just a brush right?

Well, you don't have to spend $10.00. Nope, not even $5.00. In fact, let me tell you about this brush I got at Walmart for $2.99 that's 100% AUTHENTIC boar bristles and has a wooden handle. The price may be cheap but the quality certainly isn't.

So if you're looking for a boar bristle brush to save your hair, head over to your local Walmart to save some money!

Some pictures of my brush for your reference:



No comments:

Post a Comment