Sunday, December 16, 2012

Benefit High Beam Review

 
Looking to add a glow to your winter routine for the holidays?

Click the "Read more" link to see my review!



Name: Benefit High Beam
Price (USD): $26.00
Purchase Locations: Ulta, Sephora
Cons: packaging
Pros: long wearing, nice high-light
Rating (1=worst, 10=best): 8
Final Say: This is a good highlighter for lighter gals; it would contrast too much on darker skin tones and also, I think it would impart an ashy-sheen. I do like the product itself, it wore really well throughout the day and stayed on once it dried. It does impart a nice, pink highlight but isn't too glittery. It is definitely cool tone and not warm-toned, just FYI. You still need a brush or your fingers to blend in the product and if you don't do it within a certain time frame, it dries and makes it harder to spread/blend. The applicator isn't my favorite, it resembles a nail polish bottle and you "paint" your face where you want the highlight but some others might like the packaging. 


FTC regulation information:
*I purchased this product myself.
*I stand by my review whole-heartedly and have used, as well as tested, the products first-hand.
*I have no affiliations with this company.
*I am not being paid or earning any commission.

**According to FTC guidelines, products that are given or donated for review by a company or brand must be stated as such. Products that were purchased by the beauty blogger/reviewer will be stated as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment