Friday, May 8, 2009

Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream




Product Name: Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream with Royal Jelly

Price (Range): $17.00-20.00 depending on store

Purchase Locations: Walgreens, Wal-mart, Target

Cons: doesn’t do its job, smells weird, really greasy

Pros: moisturizing

Rating (1=worst, 10=best): 4

Review: Burt Bee’s launched a number of skincare products this year, including the Radiance Night Cream with Royal Jelly. I love Burt’s Bees lip products so when I saw this cream, I thought Burt’s Bees had another winner on its hand. Unfortunately this isn’t the case. Burt’s Bees Radiance Night Cream is absolutely ridiculous, and not in a good way either. I used it for over a week and stopped because the smell was annoying. I don’t know how to describe the smell but it was quite bothersome. Also, it didn’t make my skin brighter, more refreshed-looking, or anything on the lines of “radiant”. I didn’t like the formula of this cream either; it was very shiny and goopy. I usually write long reviews for beauty products, but this review is short because I have nothing much to say about this product. It didn’t deliver anything besides moisture. I don’t think that $17.00 for a moisturizer that claims to be a Radiance Night Cream is worth purchasing. If I’m going to buy an expensive moisturizer, it’ll be one with vitamins and such, not one with royal jelly that doesn’t do diddly-squat for my skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment