I don't usually post my skin care routine because I honestly believe that everyone's skin is different, however if any of you are interested here it is. The reason why I use so many products, as you'll see below, is because I'm still trying to find the best combination of products for my skin. If my skin were perfect I wouldn't worry so much about products or my skin care routine in general, but I don't have perfect skin. I actually break out a lot, especially if I'm stressed, and am therefore constantly trying to test products to help me curb my acne.
1. Cetaphil Gentle Face Cleanser (Walgreens or Walmart)
2. Shiseido Benefiance Enriched Balancing Softner (Macys)
3. AcneFree Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion (comes in a 3 piece kit; Walgreens or Walmart)
4. Pangea Egyptian Fennel with Rosemary and Mint Face Cream (Sephora online)
1. St. Ives Apricot Scrub (Walgreens or Walmart)
2. ROC anti-wrinkle Retinol cream (blue container; actually used by me to treat acne; Walgreens or CVS)
3. Yu-be Moisturizing Skin Cream (Sephora online)