Friday, December 18, 2009

My Skin Care Routine




I don't usually post my skin care routine because I honestly believe that everyone's skin is different, however if any of you are interested here it is. The reason why I use so many products, as you'll see below, is because I'm still trying to find the best combination of products for my skin. If my skin were perfect I wouldn't worry so much about products or my skin care routine in general, but I don't have perfect skin. I actually break out a lot, especially if I'm stressed, and am therefore constantly trying to test products to help me curb my acne.

AM:
1. Cetaphil Gentle Face Cleanser (Walgreens or Walmart)
2. Shiseido Benefiance Enriched Balancing Softner (Macys)
3. AcneFree Benzoyl Peroxide Lotion (comes in a 3 piece kit; Walgreens or Walmart)
4. Pangea Egyptian Fennel with Rosemary and Mint Face Cream (Sephora online)

PM:
1. St. Ives Apricot Scrub (Walgreens or Walmart)
2. ROC anti-wrinkle Retinol cream (blue container; actually used by me to treat acne; Walgreens or CVS)
3. Yu-be Moisturizing Skin Cream (Sephora online)

FTC regulation information:
*All these products were bought by me.
*I stand by my review whole-heartedly and have used, as well as tested, the product first-hand.
*I have no affiliations with this company.
*I am not being paid or earning any commission.

**According to FTC guidelines, products that are given or donated for review by a company or brand must be stated as such. Products that were purchased by the beauty blogger/reviewer will be stated as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment