Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year, New Routine


I'm going to kick start 2010 not with resolutions but rather plans/goals. I don't like the idea of resolutions because they usually never get accomplished and most are forgotten by the end of January. So, I'm going to call my new attempts something else: plans. So what's going to be different in 2010 beauty wise for me? First off, as many of you know, I am a skin care freak! Really, that's what I truly care about because I have acne problems, as I have mentioned in prior posts, so I want to try to reduce it with a few products I've heard about and seen. I'm sort of changing up my routine and I hope it works. If it does, I'll be sure to update you in about a month and tell you exactly what I used and how I used it! I hope this post inspires you to kick start your year with some cool plans/goals that you hope to achieve in 2010! It's a brand new year so scrap everything bad that happened last year and get started on a new you!

No comments:

Post a Comment