Friday, July 30, 2010

Move Over MAC Wipes, Neutrogena Has Me Covered


I've always loved MAC's makeup remover wipes because they just work so darn well! It is like no matter how many eyeshadows or liners I swatch on my hand in the store, as soon as I pick up a wipe it is like magic! All that makeup is gone in just a few seconds. Considering the amount of makeup the wipe removes, I consider it a beauty-must but surely for $18.00 it is a bit much for the average beauty gal! I mean, yes you get 45 wipes for that much money but no one wants to shell out that much at one time when there are plenty of drugstore alternatives. So, I went on a hunt to find a drugstore makeup wipe with similar fantastic characteristics as the MAC wipes I love. Guess what?! I found one that rivals MAC's wipes and have actually replaced my MAC wipes with this because...IT'S CHEAPER!

To read the rest of this entry, click the "Read More" link.


Product Name: Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes (25 refill pack)
Price (USD): ranges but anywhere from $4.50 to $7.50
Purchase Locations: Wal-mart, Target, drugstores
Cons: NONE!
Pros: equal to brand name makeup remover wipes and does the job! read the final say for ALL the details
Rating (1=worst, 10=best): 10
Final Say/Summary: Before buying Neutrogena's wonderful makeup remover cleansing towelettes, I once tried Pond's makeup remover and was sadly disappointed. That was awhile ago, but it affected me for awhile because I was just absolutely unhappy with the texture and thought perhaps all drugstore wipes were going to be the same. However, I am glad to report that I was completely wrong! Neutrogena has done such a great job with its wipes that I still can't believe how great it is! The wipes are fully saturated with product but don't drip or drench you in solution. The wipes remove ALL eye makeup with little to no effort and will take off mascara safely. The wipes don't break down easily even if you rub and rub and rub. You can use the wipe for all over your face and not get scared that you'll break out. What else can you ask for in a wipe significantly cheaper than the MAC brand? In other words, this is a must-have product!

FTC regulation information:
*I purchased this product myself.
*I stand by my review whole-heartedly and have used, as well as tested, the products first-hand.
*I have no affiliations with this company.
*I am not being paid or earning any commission.

**According to FTC guidelines, products that are given or donated for review by a company or brand must be stated as such. Products that were purchased by the beauty blogger/reviewer will be stated as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment