Friday, November 19, 2010

My Favorites this Week

What are you gals and gents loving this week that's in your beauty arsenal? Here is a list of some items I'm really getting a kick out of this week...

*Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet +: My favorite foundation for awhile now because it is perfect for events that require photography. Makes you less shiny and turns your skin into perfection...seriously loving this!

*Korres Blush in 16 Pink: If you're looking for an opal-pink, Barbie effect on your cheeks this is the blush. There is an iridescent sparkle to the blush that just illuminates your face when the light hits it. Really loving this color when I want to be real girly.

*Chanel Lipstick in Rose Dentelle: This color has a slight bluish tint to the pink so it matches the Korres blush perfectly. I love that this color isn't overtly pink though, which  makes it a lot more wearable than super bold pinks or those bubblegum pinks. This is more like a pink-blue nude lipstick.

*Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eyeshadow Quad: This seems to be sold out at most places but if you can get your hands on it, I would definitely purchase. I like all the colors a lot but I'm mostly using the black and gray. I use the black as liner instead of a pencil liner because the black is really pigmented so it goes on just like pencil liner. I use the gray for a beautiful swipe of color on the lids when I'm in a rush.


FTC regulation information:
*I purchased these products myself.
*I have no affiliations with these companies.
*I am not being paid or earning any commission.

**According to FTC guidelines, products that are given or donated for review by a company or brand must be stated as such. Products that were purchased by the beauty blogger/reviewer will be stated as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment